Sunday, December 7, 2008

I love you. And i mean it [=

Im so glad we fixed this! :D Coz i have that lovely feeling in my tummy again!!!! gah! just wanted to say that.

mmm crimbo. Oh gosh lol its crazy here at home tonight everyone is being a moany cunt. mammy and daddy have been snapping at eachother all day witch is my fault i asked if i could get a burger and then it just turned into a row between them, and then when i said i'd get one myself, and i meant it in a nice way, they got mad at me!!

people fight over the stupidest things. haha a damn burger!

But yhea.

Gosh alcohol. I think ive had enough of that stuff... i think he has had enough of me having that stuff to hahaha. next weekend were just gonna sit here and play fallout and eat munch and watch movies instead of goin and getting hammerd.

btw. stay in college babs!! >< youl only feel that way for a week or two. I'm well over hating school now haha at least for a bit.

day of tomorrow kinda wanna go shopping get some nice clothes to make me feel fabulous this christmas! :)
and to get presents.

im such a weird colour, my hair i mean its yellow/ginger/bonde/brown.

No joke! haaa

but im gonna be plaitnum soon :)

mkai. bye! x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awh, thats so cute! lol.
[:
xo