Monday, November 17, 2008

My Last Post..

Was pretty harse. I'm sorry! I was in a fucky shitty mood. And yhea.

But i still feel like i'm slipping away from everyone... I don't know.
I tried explaining how much i hate that goddamn place. They kinda i dont know... Just they didnt get it. Thay kinda looked at me with a wtf face... like i was stupid. But it's okay i'm used to feeling fucking stupid. They say that everyone thinks the same as i do and that i should get of my bum bum and do shit. witch i agree with...

But... A while ago when there was this thing she hated about her family... Her mam... just being around her i was there and i said "i get ya". She was always like no you dont you dont see half the shit thats going on... It's the exact same thing for me. I hate the place THAT MUCH. I dont feel "safe" there i don't feel solid there, i don't feel ANYTHING when i'm there. Nothing. And it's just one simple thing. Just somthing that everyone does and everyone goes to and there fine. WHY do i hate it this much? It's just there. It's just not my thing. Nor was it my brothers. Mam said he was the exact same as me He'd cry to stay home.


I just need somthing New.. i feel like everything needs to be new. I dont like where i'm going witch is no where... i dont want to go no where! "so steph why dont you go do somthing about it. Get of your ass" If you seen me with stuff i enjoy things that i love! I'm so diffrent. Like technical things. if theres somthing i want to do on a computer i wont stop untill i do it. Stupid ass example i know haha.

But i do. i need somthing new. to motivate me.

And they said why dont you go and do somthing about it get of yer bum! and as i soon as i said i was thinking of moving schools they were like wtf...? that wont do anything. Well... there ya go... Thats at least thinking of doing somthing about it... But why are they shooting it down? Its exactly what my sister did... she was in ardee a bum like me hhaha hated it. She moved schools and shes super now.


I just need some small part of my life to be new right now. I dont know why, But i love new!!! Somthing fresh.

And i think that moving is that somthing. i dont know why everyone thinks its a bad idea?? :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree with the moving thing [: sounds like it could work!
xoxox

sarinawilson23 said...

www.saddleonline.com here you can check and it has premium, synthetic saddle, english saddle, Australian saddle.