Monday, April 6, 2009

Sometimes I feel like just getting into a car and just driving (I cant drive by the way :]) I just want to go somewhere… Anywhere. Just drive. I bet that would be relaxing =] Not give a damn about where you end up!
Last week I did a lot moping. Feeling sorry myself, oh the fool I am. I put myself in this situation. There is no one else to blame. I tried thinking things out… I couldn’t think, I could just see my future as this awful mess. That would be my fault to. My future is a mess the way I’m going about it.
I just need a damn goal in life I need something to work towards I don’t know what I’m going to do. So I’m just kind of floating around. I don’t know where I want to go now, I don’t want to stay here but it looks like im kinda stuck here. But I know if I try real hard I could so do it. But I don’t know what im doing so I cant find the motivation. Urgh its just a big smelly circle. I feel numb again just nothing. I hate that feeling. Next summer im finished that’s not to long away. Where do I go? Am I gonna go to college? =/ Will I even pass my LC? No I don’t think so :’( I know I shouldn’t be so pessimistic but my mind is kinda stuck that way now.

I just need to get out of this god damn place for a while. I feel like I’m going crazy.

HALPP!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheer up!

just explore yourself a bit, try new things. you never know what hidden talents and passions you might have!

xox