Friday, January 9, 2009

I have this one freind...

Who lives in my house, ANd really likes cream soda, we lie on the sofa all day and act like retards! And now i cant see how i ever got mad at him. ever! we like Cigarettes[sadly :(] and coors light! And we laugh about the same things and say the same things, we dont bitch about people even though hes a woman :) we laugh about people like "safety man" haha, We cuddle! an i dont really like cuddling, exept when its him! Hes coming to new york with me this year! even though he was the one that said hed bring me hahaha! long time ago though. we never get pissed of with eachother or enough of eachother. He puts up with my tickling attacks. He makes me laugh without even doing anything thats supposed to be funny. We don't really sleep... And when we do we cuddle :D He gets me cans of coke in the shop!:) and crips.

And i loves him for all of it! ^^

Just realized how much fun i have with you... And that you really are my best freind!
Dont ever go away!!!

xxxx

No comments: